Thursday, November 12, 2009

Twelve Principles of Agile Software

I've been asked to read some information about a software company and its leaders. While I was reading this information, I found an article that talks about Twelve Principles of Agile Software development. I found this article interesting and I think you might be interested too. Reading this article won't take you a lot of time, and I think you can read it in about 5 minutes.

I invite you to read this article and take deeply consideration in these practices. These practices have made the authors successful in building software. If you want to be successful in developing software, these practices can help you build software effectively and efficiently. Click on Twelve Principles of Agile Software to take a look at it.

No comments: