Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Problems running GWT after Upgrading to Mac OS Snow Leopard 10.6.2?

This morning, I tried to show one of my classmates all the work that I've been doing with GWT concerning the GWT Adempiere project. Once I started up the project on Eclipse, I realized that an exception was thrown up and the project didn't launch up.

Invalid memory access of location 00000010 eip=931cf77b

After searching on the Internet about this issue, I found an useful article that tells about what the problem is and also explains how to work around on this problem. All that you have to do is to download the Webkit.app and to follow the steps explained on this post.


That worked for me and now I'm able to work with GWT on my Mac by using Snow Leopard 10.6.2 and Safari 4.0.4.

No comments: