Monday, July 23, 2007

How you can improve your English Skills

Sometime ago, I've been interested on improve my English skills, specially the Listening and Speaking Skills. To improve Listening skill, I've found a famous page called ESL Pod. On this page, you can find a lot of podcasts which include short conversations about Business, Transportation, English Cafe, Daily Life and much more. Some of these podcasts include a Learning guide which you can read while you're listening the podcast. Also, you can become an ESL podcast member, but you have to pay $10 per month (That is not good for me) to get more information about podcast transcripts, vocabulary, extra explanations, so on. You can use iTunes software to download most of these free podcasts.

About Speaking skill, you can use Skype Software to contact foreign people interested on improve their English Skills.

I hope to enjoy it. Have fun!!!

No comments: